In the Season 6 premiere (Wed., Oct. 12, 10PM ET on USA), titled 'Shawn Rescues Darth Vader,' Shawn and Gus are hired to investigate how a body ended up in the home of a British diplomat, played by guest star Malcolm McDowell ('Caprica' alum Polly Walker also guest stars). We also find Shawn under the microscope with the Santa Barbara Police Department -- they're finally starting to suspect that he may not actually be psychic. [Cue the dramatic music here.]
Also this season, a vampire spoof episode guest starring original 'Buffy' Kristy Swanson, and plenty more guest stars to come including Danny Glover, Jason Priestley, Molly Ringwald, William Shatner, New Kids on the Block alum Joey McIntyre and the return of Cary Elwes as art thief Pierre Despereaux.
After 79 episodes, hundreds of awesome guest stars and even more crazy cases, Shawn and Gus have pretty much seen it all, and stars James Roday and Dulé Hill have picked up a tip or 14 from their TV alter-egos. So we asked them to share a few helpful hints with us -- just something for the fans that might even help a few of you out of a potentially dangerous jam.
Without further ado, the 'Psych' guys present:
14 Signs You're Living With a Criminal, by James Roday and Dule Hill
1. He only enters the apartment through your bedroom window.
2. He continually insists on putting his black ski masks in with your "whites."
3. Every other week you have a bigger, better TV.
4. He has half a pair of handcuffs dangling from his wrist.
5. He keeps you up at night with the annoying sound of his money-making machine.
6. He refers to your automobile as "the getaway car."
7. Retired drug dogs constantly attack him in the park.
8. He has air holes in the trunk of his car.
9. His "roommate rule": If there's a bloody sock on the door knob when you come home, don't come in.
10. He is not much of a housekeeper, although he consistently bleaches the floors and the bathtub drain.
11. He eats both your leftover pizza ... and your pets.
12. His garment bags are lumpy.
13. He complains about the skyrocketing cost of formaldehyde.
14. He is on a first-name basis with 'Dateline''s Chris Hansen.
Any more to add to the list, 'Psych' fans?