Celebrate Lucy's birthday by...
1. Heading to Jamestown, New York -- Lucy's hometown -- for the annual Lucy Fest, the Lucille Ball Festival of Comedy (August 3-7). You can take a tour of Lucy-related sites, see Lucy and Desi Arnaz impersonators, visit the Lucy Desi Museum and Desilu Playhouse (which includes exact recreations of 'I Love Lucy' sets) and buy Lucy goodies at the gift shop.
2. Being a Lucy. As part of the Lucy Fest celebration, organizers are trying to set the Guinness World Record for the most people dressed as Lucille Ball. On Aug. 6, $5 will get you registered to participate and a costume you can wear to help Jamestown set the record.
4. Tuning in for Sirus XM's RadioClassics channel's 'Redhead Radio: 100 Years of Lucille Ball' (Aug. 6, midnight ET), a weekend-long salute to Lucille Ball that includes dozens of her classic radio performances from the 1940s, as well as interviews with fans, historians and celebs who've been influenced by Lucy.
6. Snagging the snazzily-packaged 'I Love Lucy: The Complete Series' DVD box set. 'The Lucy Show' and 'Here's Lucy,' Ball's follow-up TV series, are also available on DVD.
8. Flipping to Turner Classic Movies on Aug. 6 (6AM ET), where, as part of the cable network's 'TCM Summer Under the Stars' marathon, the whole day is devoted to Lucy's movie appearances.
9. Peeping LIFE.com's new gallery of never-published Lucy photos, taken from the magazine's archives and by some of its best photographers.