(Of course if you want to watch and feel guilty too, 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding' airs Sun., Oct. 9, 8PM ET, and Mon., Oct. 10, 9PM ET on E!)
When you break it down, there are just so many better things you could do with four hours! Like what, you might be asking? Well, here are just a few ideas.
Things you could do in four hours of time instead of watching 'Kim's Fairytale Wedding':
• Read J.D. Salinger's 'The Catcher in the Rye'
• Eat 1,656 hot dogs, if you're a Kobayashi-level competitive eater
• Fly from Boston to Puerto Rico
• Watch 'Moneyball' 1.7 times
• Take a three-hour tour -- with an hour to spare!
• Run 18 miles at an average pace
• Send care packages to 25 soldiers stationed overseas
• Watch Kenneth Branagh's Oscar-nominated 'Hamlet' from 1996
• Take 16 long showers
• Slow braise some short ribs and host a dinner party