However, she won't, be in front of the camera or donning her old scrubs anytime soon. Gosselin is joining the blogosphere as a featured blogger on CouponCabin.com.
"No matter how much money you have, it's just smart to use coupons," Gosselin told E! Online. "It's like free money in your pocket."
Her first blog post will debut on Nov. 22, and she'll be tackling a very important issue for moms worldwide: Shopping for the holidays. If anyone knows how stressful that can be, it's probably this mom of eight.
It turns out that she's been an avid coupon-clipper from the beginning, even before her eight.
"One week, I remember saving more than half my grocery bill that week with coupons," she told E! Online.
Now, here's the real question: Does this mean that Kate -- and her eight -- will be featured on any upcoming episodes of TLC's hit 'Extreme Couponing?' We can only hope.
Tell us: What do you think of Kate Gosselin's new job?
- 1. Tina Fey, $13 Million
- 2. Eva Longoria, $13 Million
- 3. Marcia Cross, $10 Million
- 4. Mariska Hargitay, $10 Million
- 5. Marg Helgenberger, $10 Million
- 6. Teri Hatcher, $9 Million
- 7. Felicity Huffman, $9 Million
- 8. Courteney Cox, $7 Million
- 9. Ellen Pompeo, $7 Million
- 10. Julianna Margulies, $6 Million