Yet the man otherwise known as 16-year-old Finn on Fox's 'Glee' talked to Parade magazine about his solo deal with Columbia Records in an article due out this weekend.
"I have a solo deal with Columbia Records. So it's about, do I want to release an album, when can we do it, what kind of album should it be, how should it be released and marketed and what's the right timing? Do I have time to do it?," Monteith told the magazine. "It's all about questions."
Then again, Monteith isa talented drummer, so perhaps his potential album would feature less singing and more drumming. Would you listen to a Monteith-only record?
In other TV news ...
• HBO is developing a miniseries about the Chateau Marmont, the famed Hollywood hotel frequented by celebrities. The network is teaming with John Krasinski (yes, Jim from 'The Office') and Aaron Sorkin for the project. [Deadline]
• History is working on a crossover event between three of its popular unscripted series. 'Pawn Stars,' 'American Pickers' and 'American Restoration' will collide in a two-hour special set to air July 11 at 9PM. [THR]
• Kyle Richards, sister of Kim and aunt of Paris Hilton, is writing an advice book. The 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star will publish a lifestyle book with HarperOne about marriage and parenting. [Vulture]
• Natalie Dormer will join HBO's hit 'Game of Thrones' for the epic fantasy series' second season.The former 'Tudors' star will play Margaery Tyrell. [EW]
• Hulu is for sale!Anyone got an extra bazillion dollars lying around? [THR]