While AOL TV brought to you exclusively last night that 'Community' star Danny Pudi will guest star on an episode of the NBC hit's final season, TVLine is reporting that 'Chuck' is adding a few more famous faces.
David Koechner, also known as 'The Office''s Packer, will guest star as a Buy More manager named Crazy Bob during a company convention that Chuck and Sarah attend. 'The Shield' star Catherine Dent will also hit up the convention as one of Bob's close friends.
'Chuck' returns to NBC Oct. 21 in its new Friday at 8PM ET time slot.
In other TV casting news ...
* Former 'Sheild' stars Benito Martinez and David Rees Snell are dropping by 'Sons of Anarchy' for multiple episodes. Martinez will play a Mexican cartel member starting in the second episode, while Snell will play an ATF agent who investigates SAMCRO starting in the Season 4 premiere. [Entertainment Weekly]
* T.I.: Rapper, inmate, and now ... reality star. VH1 has ordered a 10-episode reality series about the musician's post-prison life that will premiere Dec. 5. [Deadline]
* Scott Michael Foster is working on his post-'Greek' career.The actor has signed a development deal with ABC that will see him recur on 'The River,' as well as be considered for the network's pilots. [Deadline]
* 'Melrose Place' reboot breakout star Katie Cassidy has found herself a new gig on 'New Girl.' The actress will appear as a love interest for one of Zooey Deschanel's roomies during an episode. [E! Online]
* More bad news for David Hasselhoff: the star has been fired from his position as judge on 'Britain's Got Talent.'The news follows the abrupt cancellation of Hoff's disastrous reality show, which was axed after one episode. [The Sun]
* Over in the country's most famous zip code, Shenae Grimes is getting a new love interest. Chris McKenna will play an older businessman on the new season of '90210.' [EW]
* Michael Cassidy has joined the cast of NBC's 'Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.'The 'O.C.' alum will take over the guest role vacated by Jake McDorman, who was promoted to a regular as a different character. [TVLine]
* 'Supernatural' is getting a new bad guy. James Patrick Stewart will stop by the CW show as a man Crowley teams up with, presumably to do nefarious things. [EW]